Advancial offers an exceptional benefits package, incentive plans and competitive pay that goes well beyond the standard of other organizations.
Base pay is competitive with the relevant job market and annual increases are awarded for on-the-job performance. Employees influence the value of their compensation over time through their productivity, hard work and commitment to the organization.
Additionally, every employee participates in an incentive plan specifically tailored to the employee's job. When Advancial does well, we all do well. Incentive plans are based on individual, department and company goals.
- Excellent medical and dental insurance at remarkably low rates
- Company-paid life insurance, up to six times annual salary
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid disability insurance
- Voluntary insurance products available (cancer coverage, vision discount plan, legal service plan, accident coverage and many more)
Full-time regular employees become eligible for educational assistance from Advancial after one year.
Our 401(k) Plan with a generous employer contribution helps employees build savings for the future.
Time off is allotted for holidays, vacations, illness, family illness and personal business. Advancial also offers paid time off for performing volunteer work.
Employee Assistance Plan
The Employee Assistance Plan helps employees deal with personal challenges that might adversely impact their work performance, health and well-being. This program offers Advancial employees help with parenting, care giving, college planning and many other issues.