How To Apply
What do I need to get started?
To open an Advancial account, you will need to provide the following:
- Completed Advancial membership application
- Completed IRS Form W-8BEN, if applicable
- Required minimum deposits to establish accounts
- Membership account = $5 (required)
- Checking account = no minimum to open (optional)
- Visibly clear copy of your unexpired passport plus another form of an unexpired government-issued photo ID
- Copy of your employment contract or offer letter (if applying for a loan, credit card or mortgage)
When your membership application is processed, a savings account is opened for you. This Advancial Membership savings account can be used to set money aside for unexpected expenses or special purchases. The initial $5 deposit in this account represents your individual membership and is necessary to maintain other accounts with Advancial. Your $5 is not available for withdrawal but will be returned to you if you close your account.
Once you are ready to open your account, please visit one of our branches or call our Member Service Center and a dedicated representative will walk you through the process and answer any questions you might have along the way.
||Give Us A Call 800.322.2709