Social Media Community Guidelines
Advancial maintains an active online presence including various social media accounts. We hope to be a resource for all of our members and strive to post and share relevant, insightful information, and financial articles. These posts are for informative purposes only and are not intended as personal, financial advice from Advancial.
Advancial values having an open line of communication with all members and will welcome all feedback, comments and messages.
Once posted, Advancial reserves the right to delete comments or posts
- Vulgar language
- Personal attacks of any kind
- Comments or content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, genetics, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or intellectual disability or sexual orientation
- Spam or links to other sites
- Clearly off topic
- Advocate illegal activity
- Promote particular services, products, or political organizations
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks
- Personal, identifiable financial information
- Information that may compromise the safety, security or proceedings of any Advancial properties
If inappropriate posts continue, Advancial will ban the user from the page. This policy extends to any future online accounts created by Advancial.
Any type of post on Advancial’s online presence will not affect your membership with Advancial Federal Credit Union in any way.