Skip to Content (custom)

    Certificates & Investments

    Higher returns for members who are interested in more options for their savings.

    Investment Services

    Some investment services companies put their profits above yours. At Advancial, our investment services team is dedicated to investing in you and your future by helping you identify your financial goals and building a sound plan to pursue them. Our qualified advisors offer a full suite of financial investment services, including estimating your financial needs, minimizing the impact of taxes and portfolio diversification.

    We'll provide you with personalized, professional guidance and direction.
    Learn More

    Trust Services

    Preserve your wealth for your family's financial future.

    Members who want to transition and distribute their wealth after they’ve passed away should consider a revocable family or living trust account with Advancial. To find out if our specialized custodial trust offerings are a good fit for your estate planning needs, visit a local branch or call us today. Our trust accounts include:
    • Revocable Family Trusts
    • Living Trusts
    • Individual, non-entity grantors or trustees
    • Available loans to trusts with a qualified personal guarantor
    • Deposit is insured up to $250,000 by NCUA

    Frequently Asked Questions about Certificates & Investments

    Advancial is federally insured by The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), which administers The National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). The NCUA, like its banking counterpart, the FDIC, assures Advancial members that their money is safe. Learn more about Share Insurance Coverage.
    Advancial offers only revocable family or living trusts. We do not offer complex trusts, entity-owned trusts, business trusts, or irrevocable trusts. Sub-trusts are offered as long as they meet qualifications.
    Yes, if the primary member grantor is deceased, the trust must be closed within 12 months of discovery. If any event causes the trust to change from revocable to irrevocable, it must be closed. If a member wants to convert a trust account to a personal account, the trust account must be closed and a new account opened.
    No. Advancial only acts as a custodian, not a trustee.
    footer wave background